The FormConnect and FormConnect Pro apps allow you to create forms for use on both your iPad and iPhone. You can create various types of forms including patient intake forms, customer contact forms, onsite inspection reports, invoices, expense reports, proposals, purchase orders, surveys and more.
The FormConnect apps support the following capabilities:
- Select from various sample templates.
- Build custom forms from scratch.
- Choose from text, date, check box, drop down, radio buttons, signatures, logos and photos to create your form.
- Position fields anywhere on the form.
- Add an unlimited number of pages.
- Enter data via the iPads or iPhone’s touch screen interface.
- Take pictures with the built-in camera.
- Draw or annotate on the form.
- Capture customer signatures.
- Store data locally or export to the cloud.
- A tag is a way to group records that have something in common (e.g., a person’s first and last name). By tagging the value “John Smith” on each form, you can link various forms together so that all records associated with John Smith can be viewed from a single screen.
- The forms created can be shared with other FormConnect users.
- The data entered on the form can be exported into one of the following formats: (FMC, PDF, CSV, XML, HTML.).